Is banking secure that is mobile? We’re focused on the security and safety of the information. A number of security features have been built into our mobile banking services to ensure the security of your account information
- Safe login: The app that is mobile secure login for access. No body has the capacity to access your username and passwords with no knowledge of your unique account.
- Information encryption: for the security, only information that is limited such as for instance your account nicknames and balances, is saved in your smart phone. Your account information resides at Sallie Mae, just like online banking. All information put into storage space on your own mobile is encrypted before it is stored plus it’s just accessible along with your PIN. This helps to ensure that if for example the device that is mobile is or taken the information stored by the application form in your unit is unreadable.
Imagine if I lose or replace my smart phone? In the event that you lose or supercede your smart phone, you’ll merely have to re-download the app that is mobile.
What exactly is Sallie Mae e-deposit? Sallie Mae e-deposit (also called remote deposit) allows you to conveniently make deposits electronically along with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone. To produce a deposit, you’ll need to take front and back images regarding the product. Camera and check pictures are securely prepared just like a paper check. Checks deposited after 3:00 p.m. ET. Won’t be processed through to the next working day. Standard hold times for check deposits use.
How do you utilize e-deposit? To create a deposit together with your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone, you must first install our software. When logged directly into your bank account through the app, you’ll be asked to just just take front and back photos of one’s check. Then you definitely require to choose the take into account the deposit and verify the deposit quantity.
What are the forms of checks we can’t deposit through e-deposit?
You can’t deposit
- Cash purchases
- Third-party checks
- Foreign checks
- Starter checks
We also can’t accept
- Checks with obvious alteration to virtually any for the industries in the front side associated with the check or product
- Checks formerly changed into a substitute check
- Checks being remotely produced
- Checks not payable in usa money
- Traveler’s checks or money purchases
- Checks dated more than 6 months before the date of deposit
- Checks prohibited by our present procedures for Sallie Mae banking that is mobile that are otherwise maybe maybe not appropriate underneath the regards to your account(s). This consists of checks that you understand or suspect are fraudulent or elsewhere perhaps perhaps not authorized by the dog owner regarding the account upon that the check is drawn.
Exactly what are the directions for making use of e-deposit? There are many tips to consider whenever e-deposit that is using your iPhone ® or Android os ™ Smartphone:
- Make certain you have actually strong mobile sign energy.
- You have to endorse your check as “For mobile deposit only, Sallie Mae banking account number”.
- Whenever taking photos of one’s check, ensure that the check is wholly in the framework and that the photo isn’t blurry or distorted.
- Please keep in mind, you can’t deposit checks up to a certification of Deposit account.
Is e-deposit secure? Yes, our e-deposit is protected. Our site and application function numerous levels of protection password that is including, internet fire walls, and encryption.
How come my mobile application ‘timing away’? If for example the smart phone sign power is poor, top features of our mobile software might time out. Ensure you have actually strong sign energy when checks that are depositing e-deposit.
What the results are to my checks once I deposit them? Whenever a check is deposited with e-deposit, the pictures regarding the back and front of this check are prepared as though the item were a paper check brought set for deposit. As soon as your funds can be found in your account, mark the physical checks as “Void” and shop it in a location that is secure. Retain checks for a time period of thirty days after that you simply will destroy them by any method that is suitableas an example utilizing a shredder), to ensure they truly are perhaps maybe not re-deposited. Cross-cut shredding is highly suitable for check destruction.
Exactly exactly just How am I going to be notified if my e-deposit is not accepted? You’ll receive an email once you distribute your verify that your e-deposit is not accepted. All checks could be at the mercy of further review. If there’s a challenge together with your e-deposit once you distribute it, we’ll notify you by e-mail. We advice which you keep all checks you distribute for e-deposit unless you look at deposit post to your account. As soon as your funds can be found in your account, mark the physical checks as “Void”, and destroy them by any method that is suitablefor instance employing a shredder), which will make certain they’re perhaps not re-deposited.
Sallie Mae e-deposit limitations Deposits via e-deposit are limited by the next maximums: E-deposit day-to-day deposit restriction ($)
- Total dollar https://speedyloan.net/installment-loans-in quantity: $5,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit weekly deposit limitation ($)
- Total buck quantity: $5,000.00
- Final number of deposits: 5 deposits
- E-deposit deposit that is monthly ($)
- Total buck quantity: $20,000.00
- Final amount of deposits: 10 deposits